Date issued: April 2009
ISBN: none available
Short twisted fairytale
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

Everyone loves a fairy story, ever since they were young. I have always enjoyed having fairy tales read to me before I went to sleep. Well, dear reader, this is one fairy story you are not going to be reading to your children. G J Woodrum has planted her tongue firmly in her cheek and has written an absolutely delightful story with a very twisted ending that will, I hope, surprise you as much as it surprised me. I literally laughed out loud when I finished reading it. This is a perfectly short, complete read when you’ve only got a few minutes. A delightful short story that is worth the whole dollar that it costs. This is a very talented author and I can guarantee you will want to read the other works she has with this publisher.
No comments:
Post a Comment