Date issued: May 2009
ISBN: 9781419921094
Erotic fantasy romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

This is a story that is in typical Michelle M. Pillow style. A big, alpha, muscular hero and a heroine who is no wimp. Two worlds collide when Sorin claims Lilith. This very talented author gives her readers a story that is so hot, the monitor is in danger of melting. This is the kind of hero I love to read about. A larger than life man, in every way! I enjoyed the worlds that Ms. Pillow has created. It reminded me a little of Stargate and I wonder if this gave her the idea. The story plot also reminded me a little of another series of hers...which is with another publisher. Still, I had a good time reading this story and I know her fans will love it too. I hope to be able to read the next story that is set in this world, FIGHTING LADY JANE which is about one of the other ladies that Lilith was captured with. I can highly recommend this book if you like a sexy fantasy, with a hero to drool over.
No comments:
Post a Comment