Date issued: December 2008
ISBN: 9781419919572
Erotic, shapeshifter romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

This is the first book in the Altered States series and sets the pace for books to come. Here we learn about these men who have no idea how they became what they are and the discovery they make. We also learn about the women who help them. In this story, Layla Chase starts out with an erotic ride that will have your panties wet in a minute! The attraction between these two lovers will melt the monitor and have you panting along with them. This clever author gives her readers everything in one delicious package. A hero to lust after, a heroine that is his match, and exciting plot and lots of hot sex! I really liked this dynamic opening to this series and look forward to more. I especially want to know what happens next!
1 comment:
OH, I am so thrilled for you, Layla! I KNOW this is a great story.
Post a Comment