Date issued: June 2009
ISBN: 978-1-59632-962-1
Erotic fantasy romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

It’s been awhile since I’ve read something from this clever author and I was so pleased to be able to review this title. Ciar Cullen still has her unique style. A little tongue-in-cheek, a little comedy and a dose of good advice make her stories enjoyable to read and get you thinking. I loved her characters in this story, the premise, the adventure and witty dialogue. Ciar Cullen manages to mix up all these ingredients and cook up a story that is worthy of reading again. I had a big grin on my face while reading this story, I love her sense of humor. The love scenes are not bad either, in fact, they are rather hot! It’s also nice to read how a woman who is on the plumper side gets the handsome man. One who loves and appreciates her and her curves. So, those of you who love your fantasy with a good sprinkle of humor and fun, pick this one up and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment