Date published: August 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60504-649-5
Erotic fantasy romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

This story’s dedication says that it is for all the little girls in us that can’t get enough happily ever afters and Cinderella stories. Well, I will count myself in this dedication and add that this is not your mother’s fairytale. I really enjoyed this story. These two authors have come together and have woven a story that will entertain and arouse. Cinderella’s dalliances with her masked men will leave you panting and you will need some relief yourself. The plot is well done, with intrigues, betrayals and political situations coming to a boil. The fairy godmother will bring a smile to your face as she bumbles through each situation, yet managing to get everything sorted out in the end. Everything flows really well and every character is very well written. Yes, I can highly recommend this story and hope these two talented story writers get together again very soon and give us another hot fairytale.
No comments:
Post a Comment