Date published: March 2009
ISBN: 1-60601-327-0
Demons and Angels romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

This is a wonderful story that will grip you and carry you up to the heights of Heaven and into the depths of Hell. The characters are multi-faceted and intriguing. Especially Drake and his brethren. Kari Thomas has written an imaginative story that drew me in and had me scrolling the pages to see what would happen next. She imbues this story with a lot of emotions. You can feel the frustration that Drake feels about his attraction to Sara, knowing that they can probably never be together. I loved all the characters in this story, at least all the good ones. The antagonists were as they should be, dark and bad. The romance in this story is sensually gripping. Ms. Thomas builds up the sexual tension between Drake and Sara that you will be shouting for release yourself! And the sex scenes are intense and satisfying. I hope you will try this author out. You will not regret it, I promise.
2 comments:
Beautiful review, Kari. Congratulations.
Julie
What a fantastic review, Kari. Congratulations!
Dawné
Post a Comment