Date published: September 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60504-661-7
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Paranormal, M/F/M
E-book
Reviewed by Judie

Ms. Banks never ceases to amaze me with her characters, so strong and powerful, but these had several issues that they had to go through and sort out before they could be together as a family. Sean was gone and wasn’t coming back, and the memory of his death had caused Emily to want to shut down her life and not feel anything anymore. Greer and Taggert were left with the memory of denying their love to Emily and not being there for Sean, that’s a heavy issue for anyone, but Ms. Banks made it worth while to stick around to see what happens next and I mean you’ll love it! I wanted to hug all three of them and let them know that everything would be alright. Ms. Banks weaved a web around them and makes you think you’re right there with them going through this dilemma. This story has joy and pain, like sunshine and rain! I wanted this story to continue and I recommend this story to anyone who wants to hear this SONGBIRD sing again!
No comments:
Post a Comment