Date published: August 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60272-556-0
Short, shapeshifter, erotic romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie

Another hot, sexy story from the talented L Shannon. Her werewolf stories are always exciting and hot. In this short story, she delivers another marvelous read that will capture and hold you in its thrall. I really enjoyed Mae Vixandra, a woman with a mission. And James, a very hunky hero. There is plenty of action between these two, in the sheets as well as otherwise. The sex scenes are emotional, tense and oh so very hot. Make sure there is some ice nearby. I hope that L Shannon will write some stories about Mae’s daughters. There is already a potential hero introduced in this one. And if you haven’t read this author’s work before, get yourself a copy of this story and I guarantee you will be hunting up her backlist!
No comments:
Post a Comment