Date published: August 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60272-555-3
Gay / Contemporary / Suspense / Thriller / Interracial
E-book
Reviewed by Judie

I liked this story from Jaime Craig because you have drama in the beginning of the story. It starts with Brendan being kidnapped and Jeremy taking him in and caring for him. With the kidnapper still at large and this tattoo on his back, not knowing what was going to happen next, this story kept me on edge, I kept wondering when the kidnapper would make his next move and I liked that! The romance between the two gentleman starts slow, they need to get a hold of what has happened to Brendan. They deal with his issues of being kidnapped and the murder that makes Brendan angry. The story really takes off as the killer wants Jeremy and Brendan to pay for the crime of another person. It has drama, love and suspense. I’ll remember WEARING DEATH for months to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment