Date published:May 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60521-240-1
Paranormal/Urban Fantasy
E-book
Reviewed by Dawn

SUNLIGHT & SLAVERY is the second book in this enigmatic series about a paranormal bar and this time you see how Knuckles finds a love in a woman who gives him the ultimate gift: her love. Ms. Carter intrigued me with her first book, MOONLIGHT & MAGIC, and this story is no exception. You see old friends and new characters as well as some really explosive sex scenes that had me running to grab a cold shower. From start to finish, Ms. Carter draws you in and keeps you highly entertained until the last page is read. I really enjoyed how Knuckles and Neri meshed well together and worked through
misunderstandings and found something so precious, Knuckles was willing to die for it.
Meet Neri, a human woman with a really nasty soon to be ex-boyfriend who is rescued from a fate worse than death by Knuckles, the head doorman at Moonlight & Magic. She is grateful to Knuckles and finds him very attractive. She never knew such tenderness from a man and though Knuckles is a gargoyle, she doesn’t see the beast when she looks at him but a man with beautiful eyes and sexy body. Neri is a character I really related to. She was tough when needed yet also vulnerable and was willing to show Knuckles that he means the world to her. I loved the way this author captures Neri’s heart and soul in SUNLIGHT & SLAVERY and add in sexy Knuckles, a gargoyle who doesn’t think any woman could love him as himself, you get one wild time in between the pages.
Ms. Carter definitely delivers a heart stirring yet highly erotic story that will leave you panting for more. I love the many characters that come back from MOONLIGHT & MAGIC and here you meet a few new ones that had me hoping they get their own story soon. If you enjoy a highly sensual paranormal story full of intriguing characters, fast paced storyline and tenderness that makes you sigh, then grab SUNLIGHT & SLAVERY. I just recommend reading the first book, MOONLIGHT & MAGIC, first so you understand some of the characters better. I hope Ms. Carter doesn’t wait too long on the next story of this interesting series.
No comments:
Post a Comment