Date published: April 1st, 2010
ISBN: 978-1-926681-34-4
ASIN: B004GKMKWQ
Science Fiction Action Adventure
Ebook and Print
Reviewed by Dawn
Obtained by Author

I have got to admit, Ms. Toppin delivers one pure adrenaline rush while I was reading THE LANCASTER RULE. It was pure adventure from the beginning and frankly I could not put it down. The characters are well written and dominate the story. I love character rich stories and this one is written so well, I felt like I could be friends with Josie as she tries to flee the Lancaster’s. It almost had me feeling like I was alongside Josie as she tries to figure everything out and who the bad guy is and who the good guy is. Ms. Toppin is a talented author who kept me riveted the entire time I was reading this latest story. The writing was tight, action packed and the romance flowed seamlessly within the pages to give it that added punch to the storyline.
Meet Josie Bettencourt. She thought that by helping her father with his latest project for sixty days was a piece of cake. What happens is something out of a futuristic/Science fiction movie. She goes to sleep and wakes up three hundred years later! I absolutely adored Josie. She was feisty, determined and though missing her family, she was determined to survive in this weird and strange new time. The characters are multi-dimensional, captivating the reader from the beginning and fairly brim with life while reading it. There were a few twists I didn’t even see coming and a few light hearted moments to give the reader a break from all the action.
THE LANCASTER RULE delivers a strong story that will grab you from the beginning and keep you riveted until the very end. I loved every minute of this wild science fiction story and hope this author comes back to Josie and her new world. I would love to see what happens next for all the characters I met here. If you enjoy high octane science fiction stories, then try THE LANCASTER RULE. It will surely be one adventure you don’t want to miss out on. Ms. Toppin is a ‘new to me’ author and one I plan to keep an eye out in the future.
This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment