Date published: January 2011
ISBN: 978-1-60737-932-4
BDSM Erotic Contemporary
Ebook
Reviewed by Gabrielle
Obtained via publisher

MASTER OF THE SUN is a very emotional read. Calliope’s story is an emotional and intense ride. I fell in love with her right from the start. She does not give her trust easily and seeing her give it to her master was a wonderful read. When Calliope closes down because of the death of her husband I felt her pain and hoped that she would find a way back. So when Silas throws her a lifeline I couldn’t help but be relieved and excited. He is a great Dom and as patient as ever with Calliope. He understands her pain and is more than willing to wait for her but he will fight for her there is no doubt about that. The two make a beautiful couple and watching Calliope find herself again and give her trust to Silas was a great read.
Melinda Barron does an excellent job of bringing the characters to life. I was easily pulled into Calliope’s world and felt everything she did just as much as she did. I was captivated by the depth of emotions in this book and enjoyed it immensely.
This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment