Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LONNIE HEATS UP: Part of the Magnificent Men of Munich Series by Sloane Taylor

Publisher: Aspen Mountain Press
Date published: November 2008
ISBN 978-1-60168-155-3
Contemporary Erotic Romance
E-book
Reviewed by Dawn


CLICK TO PURCHASE!
Lonnie Copley never expects to get lost in the winter wonderland of the Austrian Alps nor find the one man who alternately entices her to strip him bare to wanting to smack him for being a jerk. All it takes is one winter storm, some wine and a whole lot of sexual tension to find that Lonnie has found the perfect man….in Wolfe Deider. Now it is up to these two to find the way to their hearts before miscommunication has its way to keep them apart.

LONNIE HEATS UP is a novel full of winter weather, Austrian Alps as the background and a man who sets Lonnie on fire…well that is until he gets on her nerves and becomes a smug idiot. Ms. Sloane Taylor delivers a wonderful, laugh out loud rollicking fun time in LONNIE HEATS UP and I was blown away by the sheer scope of Lonnie’s adventures in Europe.

As this was the first time I read one of this author’s books and I can honestly say, I was enthralled with the entire story. I couldn’t put it away to even make dinner. Ms. Taylor delivers a fun and amusing story in LONNIE HEATS UP with two characters I found wonderfully appealing. You have a woman who is in a strange country, lost who finds herself stranded with a man who alternately turns her on one minute then the next, makes her want to beat him with her shoe. I was laughing one minute at Lonnie’s antics and the way the sparks flew off of her and Wolfe had me dreaming of running off to find my own hunky alpha male in the Alps.

With wonderful tight writing, captivating characters and a story that sucks you in and doesn’t let up until the last page, LONNIE HEATS UP has this reviewer running to grab the other two books that are connected in TEDDI TURNS ON and FRANCINE ON FIRE. Ms. Taylor is an author that will be permanently on my “to buy list” from now on with her wonderful and witty writing and it will leave you begging for more. I just hope I won’t have to wait too long for the next installment of the Magnificent Men of Munich Series.

1 comment:

Sloane Taylor said...

OMG! Lil, thank you for the wonderful review. You blew me away with all your praise and I couldn't be more grateful.