Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BOSSY AND CLYDE by Jaid Black

Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Date published: April 2009
ISBN: 9781419922749
Quickie / ContemporaryE-book
Reviewed by Phoenix


CLICK TO PURCHASE! Kandrea Kane is a ghostly artist and psychic. Spirits come to her to have their stories told. Who knew that one loving spirit would bring her complete and utter happiness and the love she couldn’t live without.

Damon Clyde built himself on pride and brawn. Having lived a childhood of constant teasing and humiliation, he swore to himself that his adult life would not be that way. His cool exterior and controlled calm was shattered when he was hired by a woman who crawled under his skin, forcing him to break down the walls of protection he had carefully constructed.

Jaid Black is an amazing writer, her written words engross you from the very beginning and leave you begging for more when they have come to an end. The characters are wonderfully built, you feel like you are their best friend listening to them tell you a story about their life. The sex leaves you panting and riveted to your screen awaiting the explosion of emotion and feeling…among other things! I love a book that helps forget that I am reading and leaves me believing that I am watching a movie in my head. When an author has the ability to grab my attention from the first paragraph and hold it until the very last period, she has written a book that stays on my shelves for many years as I revisit it over time. Jaid Black is an author I will be looking out for and looking forward to reading more of her published works of art! BOSSY AND CLYDE is definitely on my favorite reads list.

No comments: