Date issued: July 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60168-222-2
Fantasy, M/M
E-book
Reviewed by Judie

This was a short story by Ms. Buchanan, but it sure did rock my world, it was hot and tantalizing and emotional and it had me screaming for more! Enitan pulled me into his world by his love for Jason. His brother told him that it was forbidden for them to be together but Enitan couldn’t stay away from this young man that pulled at his heart strings. He wanted forever with Jason but, it came with a price. I loved that Jason couldn’t eat, sleep, or drink without Enitan. He needed him like deer needed water. This man had become his life and he hadn’t told him his true feelings. In comes his sister to save the day because there is no way she was going to let her brother waste away before her eyes. She knew what she had to do and she did it, her payment will come in the next book! Love conquers all! Ms Buchanan, this is an awesome read and I’ll be reading this story again and again!
1 comment:
Thank you for the wonderful review, Judie! Much appreciated! I had a lot of fun writing this story so I'm glad you liked my boys :)
Post a Comment