Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HOSTAGE TO PLEASURE: Psy-Changelings, Book 5 by Nalini Singh

Publisher Berkley Sensation
Date published September 2008
ISBN 978-0425-223253
Genre Urban Fantasy/Sensual
Mass Market Paperback
Reviewed by Shaiha




The last thing Dorian, DarkRiver sentinel, wants is to be associated with a Psy. However his leopard has other ideas when DarkRiver grants sanctuary to Ashaya Aleine, the Pys scientist who was head of Protocol I. Now he has to come to terms with Ashaya’s conditioning while trying to keep her alive.

Anytime a reader is looking for a top notch paranormal romance to take them away, check out any book by Nalini Singh. Works much better than Calgon. HOSTAGE TO PLEASURE, the first book in the Psy-Changelings series is no exception to the rule. Characters, both main and secondary, that were real with both strengths and flaws portrayed, danger so real that it will send shivers down your spine, and a bone deep sensuality that can devour while it is playful so I was jealous are trademarks of Ms. Singh’s writing. Every book that I read in this series just serves to convince me, much more, that I want my own changeling.

Readers will find another treat awaiting them within the pages as many of the characters from earlier books make their appearance. We also get to meet some new characters that are sure to become major players later. I know that I can’t wait until the next installment in The Magical Christmas Cat so that I can check in on some of my favorite cats.

I highly recommend HOSTAGE TO PLEASURE to any reader that enjoys paranormal romance. Heck I highly recommend any book by Ms. Singh. Be sure to get your copy today!

No comments: