Monday, June 29, 2009

DESIRE UNTAMED Feral Warriors Book 1 by Pamela Palmer

Publisher Avon
Date published July 2009
ISBN 978-0061667510
Paranormal Romance
Mass Market Paperback
Reviewed by Danny



Over night, Kara MacAllister’s life is turned upside down when she learns that her recently deceased mother wasn’t her mother and a stranger appears in her life, who tells her that she is the Chosen one. Her normal life as a pre-school teacher goes flying out of the door. Her existence is vitally important for the Feral Warriors. She can give these warriors the power they need to fight their enemies. A journey lies ahead of her with information and events she can hardly believe. Her life will be threatened by a force like she has never seen or heard of before. To add more confusion to her already chaotic life she feels attracted to Lyon and he is the only one she can really trust, but what will the future look like for them? Is there a chance for a happy end for the star-crossed lovers?

DESIRE UNTAMED is the explosive start of the brand new Feral Warriors series by Pamela Palmer. Ms. Palmer delivers with her first Feral Warrior book a story that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride from the first page till the end. It isn’t easy to find your own place in the world of paranormal romance and to set yourself apart from the works of other authors, but Ms. Palmer did a great job. I was so fascinated by the story and the characters that I wasn’t able to stop reading, so I stayed up really late till I finished it. Her characters are multi-dimensional and you will absolutely fall under their spell. For me it was hard to choose my favorite warrior. Fortunately we can look forward to many more Feral warrior books, especially Obsession Untamed and Passion Untamed, which will be released back to back in August and September, so we don’t have to wait too long for our next Feral Warrior fix.

I can highly recommend this book to everyone who is looking for something new in the world of paranormal romance, I know you will love this book. Ms. Palmer is really an author you want to keep an eye on and I can hardly wait to read her next book.

2 comments:

Cybercliper said...

Hi Danny...glad to see such a good review!!! This is a new author for me and I just dropped Desire Untamed into my Amazon order last night. Should be in my hands by the 4th of July weekend!!! I can't wait....

Caffey said...

Hi Danny! Wasn't this fab! I so loved Lyon and Kara! I felt so much for the other characters when they were 'out of their skin' when they had the need to shape shift so much! I loved the rituals they had to get all the energy they could from their Radiant, Kara. This going to be a great series. Can't wait for Tighe's! Soon!