Tuesday, August 18, 2009

REQUIEM FOR RAB by Marie Treanor

Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Date issued: May 2009
ISBN: 978-1-60504-532-0
Paranormal romance
E-book
Reviewed by Valerie




CLICK TO PURCHASE!
Lili finally feels as if she’s made it. She’s back in Edinburgh playing a leading role in a play for the Festival. She’s starting a relationship with her leading man. Things couldn’t be looking better. Until, when she finally has her man in bed, her ex-husband shows up. Rab has always been a bit of a joker, but even he wouldn’t pull such a stunt just to mess up her life. He’s telling her that he’s been shot, he’s bleeding all over the place and only she can see him! He’s trying to track down his body and somehow the chemistry is still there between them. She has to help him and sets off to find out what happened to him and where his body could be. Thing is, finding it could mean he’s gone forever.

I think I always say this, but I have to say it again. I am always, always amazed how Marie Treanor takes a common plot and totally twists it around and makes it a refreshing and different read. This story is stunning and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had to keep reading to find out if there actually could be a happy end for Lili and her ghost of an ex. How could Ms. Treanor pull this one off? This story has it all, well written characters, lovely romance, hot sex scenes, a story that will have you on the edge of your seat and gasping in surprise at the end. I can’t wait for her next book! I dare you to pick this one up, read it and tell me differently. The gauntlet has been thrown down dear reader!

No comments: