Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to Courtney Breazile's guest blog



WELCOME THE EXTASY’S HALLOWEEN HOOLIGANS


In league with a wonderful group of eXtasy authors, here’s Halloween our offerings, as you can see below or in out incredible trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0l13ROXuzw


REINCARNATED DEATH WISH
by Courtney Breazile
Release date: 10/15/09


To experience passion is to choose death.


IN THE SPIRIT
By CR MOSS
Release date 10/15/09

Can love heal death's soul?


UNSEEN PATH
By Jambrea Jo Jones
Release date 10/31/09

The road not traveled reveals a destiny unfulfilled.


GREEN FLASH
by Angela Caperton
Release date 10/31/09

During Halloween bacchanal Fantasy Fest, will Claire embrace her own desires
and learn the true nature of the green flash?



BLOODY PASSION
by Laura Tolomei
Release date 10/31/09

The Druid, the hunter,his apprentice: sex, powe, and transformation…wWhat else?


And for fun, we each asked 3 questions about our Halloween fantasies and here’s all our answers:

Laura’s 3 questions.

1) What Halloween creature would you bring on a deserted island?
Werewolf, one of my favorite beasts.

2) What Halloween creature would you choose to become?


I would be a sexy witch, no green skin and warts.
3) What would be the perfect Halloween soundtrack?


Deep breathing.
Angela’s 3 questions:

1) What's the sexiest Halloween costume you've ever worn? (or the best, or the funniest)


I was a playboy bunny in high school. Even though I had my arm in a cast I think I still looked hot.
2) What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you at Halloween?


I shamelessly went trick or treating when I was in college, and not with any kids either. Just me and a group of semi-adults. It was great and surprisingly no one cared that we were obviously not kids, they thought it was great and gave us candy too.

3) Who - or what - in you Halloween eXtasy Books release do you consider the most Halloween-ish?


Without giving anything away I would say Amelia's visitor is by far the most Halloween type character in the book.

Courtney’s 3 questions

1) What is your favorite pumpkin seed recipe, or pumpkin if you don't eat the seeds?


I like them roasted with cinnamon and nutmeg-yummy


2) What is your favorite Halloween Movie?


I love Hocus Pocus. And it's really great because my kids can watch it and enjoy it with me.


3) What would be the scariest thing in a Haunted House for you?


Clowns. Hate clowns

C.R.’s 3 questions

1) Do you like/dislike the Halloween season & why?


I love Halloween. It has always been one of my favorite holidays because it is so much fun to dress up and be someone different, even if it is just for one night.



2) What is/was your favorite Halloween candy?


I have two, Candy Corn and Reeses peanut butter pumpkins. Yummy!

3) Do you carve pumpkins?


We do usually carve pumpkins, anymore I don't carve one of my own but help my girls with theirs. I love the smell of pumpkin's being carved and it is so much fun to see them lit up at night. Then we usually roast the seeds.


Jambrea’s 3 Questions

1) If you could dress up as anyone for Halloween, who would it be?


I would love to dress up as Jessica Rabbit, that hair and dress are awesome!

2) Halloween costumes: Sexy or Scary? Which do you like better?


I like sexy for adult parties, scary for trick or treating.

3) Do you have any Halloween traditions? If so, what?



We usually trick or treat with the kids, other than that we just like to decorate the house and carve pumpkins.

Don’t forget to check out our blogs, too:


Angela Caperton

Courtney Breazile

C.R. Moss

Jamboree Jones

Laura Tolomei

This is going to be the best Halloween yet with eXtasy Books - Vampires, Shifters and Sex - A Match Made in Hell itself!

No comments: