Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to C.R. Moss' guest blog


Look What the Cat Dragged In Today…

First, I’d like to thank Love Romances & More for letting me blog here ~ so thank you! Secondly, let me introduce myself. My name is C.R. Moss. I currently write for eXtasy Books for my erotic works and Devine Destinies for my non-erotic stories. My romance stories tend to have elements of the paranormal, sci-fi and horror in them, along with other fun stuff. For more information about me feel free to visit my website at www.crmoss.net
Today I wanted let you know about the first book in my new series available at Devine Destinies. The series, as you may have guessed by the title of my blog, is called Look What the Cat Dragged In and the first book is For Evelyn. The series centers around a frisky feline familiar, Myrddin, who believes he’s a matchmaker and in the first story the ghost who haunts Raritan Manor is brought forward with the help of the cat. Evelyn then is able to experience love with the man of her dreams who happens to be the resident ghost. The first Look What the Cat Dragged In book is based off a story idea that came to me in the 90’s. If I remember correctly, there was this old house in my neighborhood and I said to myself “I wonder if it’s haunted” and the story took off from there. The series was originally only one story following secondary character, Philip, from my novel Concealed Affairs (available at www.extasybooks.com), but my characters had different ideas. So the one story morphed into three and Philip will be Cassandra’s love interest in the third book. This summer and fall will see the release of the other two ‘Cat’ books—For Julie & For Cassandra. The second and third books follow cousins Julie and Cassandra as they fall in love. Julie’s story will have time travel in it – a Native American gets brought forward during a ritual. Cassandra’s story will have a blast from the past turn her world upside down and readers will see how her familiar, Myrddin, came into her life. There might be a fourth revolving around the ladies of the ‘Bridge Club,’ but I’ll see how the first three go.
For a look into Look What the Cat Dragged In for Evelyn, see below.
Thanks for visiting me here today!
Happy Reading,
C.R. Moss

Look What the Cat Dragged In for Evelyn by C.R. Moss
Release Date: 04/01/2010
Website

Publisher: Devine Destinies ~Buy Link

Genre: non-erotic Paranormal Romance, Ghostly Encounter

Blurb: Myrddin, Cassandra's frisky feline familiar, has his work cut out to get two lovers together. Evelyn is in love with Raritan Manor's resident ghost, Quinn, but can only experience his embrace in her dreams. Quinn, who doesn't realize he's a ghost, loves Eve and wishes she'd stop saying they can't be together. While at the manor, her friend, Julie, is prompted by Cassandra and Myrddin to invite their cousin, Alex, for a visit. When Alex arrives, Evelyn's hopes rise. Perhaps she will be able to have a real relationship after all. Alex, though, has no interest in Evelyn. Yet, every time Myrddin comes around, Alex feels like a man possessed and wants Eve with a passion, but the moment the cat leaves, he's back to his old self again. Caught between loving a ghost and putting up with a man who can't make up his mind, Evelyn is at a loss of what to do and feels as if she's losing her mind. Can Myrddin get the right people together without causing too much heartache in the process?

Excerpt:

Quinn breathed in heavy pants. "My sweet innocent Evelyn, I have waited so long for this, but I shall stop if you want me to."
"What do you mean stop?" her sultry voice questioned.
Quinn lay on top of her and kissed her. His body fit hers perfectly and his hardness pushed at her through his pants. That's when she understood. An aching need she never felt before brewed within her. Returning his kiss with just as much force, she put her hands between their bodies.
"Evelyn?" Quinn propped himself up on his elbows.
She didn't respond. Her desires had taken over and she worked quickly to remove his shirt. His skin was hairless, smooth and soft. He quivered when her fingers traced the muscles of his chest and abdomen. She leaned up and gave his chest a quick kiss.
"Evelyn, does this mean?"
"Yes." She pulled him down to her, taking his mouth with demanding command. She sensed the thrill of his arousal once he removed his pants. Their bodies entwined, skin to skin, woman to man. She needed more.

No comments: