Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A SUMMIT CITY CHRISTMAS by Ethan Day

A Snow Ho Series Story
Publisher: MLR Press
Date Published: December 2011
ISBN 978-1-60820-495-3
ASIN B006K99WO0
M/M Holiday Humor/Contemporary Romance
E-book
Reviewed by Dawn
Obtained by Publisher


Boone is spending his first holiday with Wade, both their families and countless friends in Summit City. With laughter & love, Boone and Wade cordially invite you to a Christmas Eve party you will never forget.

Ethan Day is an author I absolutely love to read, because within five pages of one of his stories I am laughing hysterically at the things Boone says and does. It stands to reason that his latest Snow Ho series story is full of humor, love and steamy sex. I wasn’t wrong either. With the right amount of humor, a cast of captivating characters and a storyline that continues several months after the last book (LIFE IN FUSION) ended. I absolutely adore Boone. He is hilarious and is quite a charmer as well though I’ve got to admit, half the stuff he says in the Snow Ho series stories makes me blink a few times in shock then I giggle-a lot. Ethan Day has a knack of creating stories that leave you smiling for hours afterwards and frankly, he is my go to author whenever I need a pick me up after a rough day. With the right blend of comedy, romance and a few twists tossed in that have me going “What??”, Ethan Day delivers stories that will make you want more.

A SUMMIT CITY CHRISTMAS tells of Boone’s first Christmas with Wade and both their families in his new town of Summit City. Be prepared for hi-jinks, laughter, sexual tension and loads of fun. I love Boone and Wade together. Boone is someone I seriously would love to meet. He enjoys life, loves his family and friends and always, and I do mean always, has a line that will leave you giggling for hours. The connection Wade and Boone have is so wonderful, you can see it as you read any of the Snow Ho stories. Ethan Day lets his characters do the talking and boy can they talk.

If you enjoy humor, sizzling passion and a dose of small town charms, then you will definitely enjoy Ethan Day’s Snow Ho series. I suggest that you read it from the beginning to get the entire Boone and Wade experience. I can’t wait to see what else this author has in store for his beloved characters in this series and I really hope it won’t be too long of a wait for the next book.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.

1 comment:

JP said...

Loved this one! Mr. Day never fails to make me smile with his off-the-wall sense of humor!