Monday, March 18, 2013

What's Up With Pippa Jay



We recently caught up with Pippa Jay and asked her a few questions about what we wanted most to know.

How would you describe yourself using only five words? 

Loyal, passionate, loony, sensitive, geeky




Do you have any guilty pleasures?
 

My hubs killer chocolate brownies.




Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
 

I had hypnotherapy to get over my spider phobia.




How do you get yourself in the mood to write?
 

I put my fingers to the keyboard and keep them there until I have some words, along with having some music playing.




If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why?
 

It depends what they like. If they prefer their scifi romance hot, then Terms & Conditions Apply. If sweet, then Keir.

 

No comments: