Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's Up With Sarah Daltry



How would you describe yourself using only five words?

Playful girl who plays dirty

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

I have an embarrassing obsession with The Vampire Diaries. It is so cheesy and ridiculous but I can't stand to miss it. I find the brothers really sexy. I actually also like Supernatural, but that is less embarrassing. I think I have a brother fetish. Maybe because I am an only child myself!

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.

At work, I am very serious. The person I am in my writing and even in my social networking and blogging is nothing like I am when I am at work. I keep myself very much reserved at work, which is probably why I need to let go so much in my free time and in my writing. 

How do you get yourself in the mood to write?

Often writing is a release from the stress of work. Like I said, I am always so reserved at work and I love living the exciting lives of my characters for a period of time. On the weekends, I am more like my characters, but I still do not have the nerve some of them do!

If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they
start with and why?

It depends what interests them. My work ranges from romantic with erotic elements (like The Quiver of a Kiss, which I think is actually a solid novel in and of itself) to straight up hot erotica (First Timers is a popular series - short stories of girls losing their virginity, often in rough ways. Consensual, of course). If a reader is looking for story and romance, I suggest The Quiver of a Kiss, but a reader looking for something really hot would like First Timers. My personal favorites are The Quiver of a KissHer Brother's Best Friend, and Double Bishops (Capturing Her Queen). 

 

No comments: