Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We Catch Up With Lori Toland



How would you describe yourself using only five words?

Driven, Competitive, Intense, Caring and Sweet

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Using too much wasabi with sushi. More like that is a pleasure I usually regret as my mouth is on fire. Oh well, at least I can get my daily intake of water done all in one go.

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.

I sympathize with villains. I can always see both sides of the story, which makes me a good peacemaker. I tend to be a terrible debater because I enjoy peace much more than the arguing that usually precedes it.

How do you get yourself in the mood to write?

I open my document. I am always in the mood to write. It’s turning it off that is usually the problem.

If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why?

Trust In Me. It’s a good example of my voice and how much I enjoy seeing my characters getting their happily ever after. I have a very succinct style, which you can tell from these answers. 

No comments: