Monday, July 15, 2013

Covered Up With Lily Rede


 



Beach or Mountains?
 
I'm fickle - in the summer I want hot sand between my toes and the crash of the surf.  When it's colder, I start thinking about mountains and rocky creeks and leaves changing color.


Volleyball or Surfing?

 

I was pretty good with a volleyball in high school, but haven't touched one since.  I'd LOVE to try surfing since I like to swim and live right on the beach.  I'd have to find a decent teacher who wouldn't mind rescuing me from drowning a time or two.  Preferably someone single and attentive who looks like Liam Hemsworth...mmmmm....

 
Bein De Soleil or Coppertone?

 
Coppertone, baby.  I use it by the gallon.

 

Bikini or one piece?

 
One piece plus fabric from head to toe.  I burn the color of a lobster in about two seconds flat.  If you want to find me in the sun, I'm the one  with the giant floppy hat sitting under an umbrella.
  

Atlantic, Pacific or Mediterranean 

 
All of them!  I love the water, even when it's too cold to swim.  

 

Whose book (not one of yours) are you looking forward to reading this summer?

 

I've been itching to pick up Kresley Cole's MacRieve, but I know it's going to suck me in, so I'm holding off until I can spend a well-earned Saturday in the hammock.


No comments: