Sunday, July 28, 2013

Covered up with Shoshanna Evers




 

Beach or Mountains?

Mountains! I love the beauty of mountains and I love cabins in the woods. I’m also scared of sharks, and sharknados. So nix the beach.

Volleyball or Surfing?

*Looks up in confusion, goes back to reading a book.*

Bein De Soleil or Coppertone?

Are we talking about fake tans? I prefer the Snow White look. Pale with black hair and red lips. If I venture outside (keyword if) I wear SPF 50 and a hat.

Bikini or one piece?

Bikini. Rock it, why not amirite?

Atlantic, Pacific or Mediterranean

Sharks!!! Why isn’t landlocked one of your options? LOL

Whose book (not one of yours) are you looking forward to reading this summer?

The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz. I’m actually reading it now; we roomed together at RWA Nationals so I got a signed book two weeks early! 

 

No comments: