Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cynthia Sax Covers Up!


Website: http://cynthiasax.com/
Title: He Watches Me




Beach or Mountains? 

Beach with a great erotic romance novel in one hand and a cool drink in the other.

Volleyball or Surfing?

Volleyball. I love volleyball but I’m so uncoordinated. Every time I play volleyball, I get a ball in the face.

Bein De Soleil or Coppertone?

Coppertone. I wore Coppertone while the hubby and I were on our honeymoon and the scent always brings back great memories.

Bikini or one piece?

Tankini. It has the concealment of a one piece and the flexibility of a bikini.

Atlantic, Pacific or Mediterranean

Mediterranean, preferable on a cruise ship. I LOVE cruising. There’s nothing like going to sleep in one country and waking up in another. I think of cruising as backpacking for older folks.

Whose book (not one of yours) are you looking forward to reading this summer?

I’m REALLY looking forward to Christine d’Abo’s Choose Your Shot, an erotic choose your own adventure story, releasing August 12th. This story has fun written all over it and I can’t wait to find out what ending the heroine will end up with.
***


2 comments:

Cynthia Sax said...

Thank you for having me here today! (big hugs)

Oh and I just checked this morning and He Watches Me is still selling for the ridiculously low price of 99 cents. Yeah, that's bonkers pricing!

Cynthia Sax said...

Thank you for hosting me today! (big hugs)

Oh and I just checked this morning and He Watches Me is still selling for the ridiculously low price of 99 cents. Yeah, that's bonkers pricing!