Monday, August 19, 2013

Covered Up with Tymber Dalton




 

Beach or Mountains?

Hmm. That’s difficult, because I love both. LOL I was born and raised in Florida and love walking along the beach, but don’t get to see mountains very often. I fell in love with the Yellowstone area when I went out there on vacation.

Volleyball or Surfing?

Eh, is there a third option? LOL I don’t surf, and I’m not really coordinated enough for volleyball. I shoot skeet, can that count? LOL

Bein De Soleil or Coppertone?

Probably Coppertone. :) But I use a lot when I go out regardless of the brand I use.

Bikini or one piece?

One piece. NO ONE wants to see me in a bikini. LOL

Atlantic, Pacific or Mediterranean

Gulf of Mexico. LOL I grew up in the Tampa Bay area and love the Gulf.

Whose book (not one of yours) are you looking forward to reading this summer?

Craig Johnson has another book in the Walt Longmire series coming out in October, called “Sprit of Steamboat.” I’m looking forward to it. :) I started watching the TV series first because it’s set in Wyoming, and started reading the books and fell in love with them. Excellent writer.


 

No comments: