Sunday, December 29, 2013

Naughty or Nice with Mindy Hardwick







Apple or Pumpkin pie?

Pumpkin pie. I am a big fan of pumpkin pie and love that moment at Thanksgiving when the pies are served. My family also has a great pumpkin bread recipe with lots of sugar and is just as good as the pumpkin pie.

Whole cranberry or jellied?

Jellied!

Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?

Hot chocolate! I love the fluffy marshmallows.


Skiing or skating?

Skating. I always wished I knew how to ski. I love the cozy lodges and the cute guys. But, growing up in the Midwest, I learned to skate before I learned to ski!


Snuggling front of the fire place or building a snow man?

Snuggling in front of the fireplace. After living in the Pacific Northwest for twenty-years, I love a good fireplace snuggle on a rainy day!


New Year’s resolutions?

To have fun! I get far too serious and task oriented in my life and I’d love this year to be filled with fun.


Who's book (besides one of yours) would you like for a holiday gift?

I am a big fan of Susan Wiggs and love her Lakeshore series. I’d love her Christmas book, Candlelight Christmas.




No comments: