Sunday, July 6, 2014

Naughty Bits (Part III): Bound to Please by Joey Hill



Publisher: Penguin 
Date published:   Jun 17, 2014
ISBN:  9780698135987
Contemporary Erotic Romance

EBook
Reviewed by Gabrielle

Obtained via publisher

Rating: 4 Hearts

Each time I read the next installment of this serial I cannot imagine it getting any better than it does but each time Joey W. Hill proves me wrong and brings me back into the wondrous world that she has built around Madison which has me wanting so much more and wishing that I could have more of Madison’s story right this minute.

I cannot help but love Logan more with each visit to this couple. He is a strong Dom who is willing to take his time with Madison. He has let Madison know just what he wants and shows her that he is willing to fight for it. Logan is a patient man who is more than willing to show Madison the ropes as well as help her through her pain. Madison is a wonderful woman. She is barely getting over her sisters passing and longs to open up. Yet no matter how hard she tries it seems her past always wants to rear its ugly head. Will Madison push Logan away one too many times or is Logan a keeper that will not be deterred? I am really enjoying their relationship take form. Madison is slowly opening up and enjoying herself and trying for what she truly longs for. That spark between Logan and Madison is growing into so much more. Their scenes are intense and it is a beautiful thing to watch as the trust and emotions begin to build between the two.

Along with Madison and Logan’s story we are treated to some other characters that make an impact on the reader. Troy just happens to be one of those characters that you love right from the start.  Troy is a great man and I was glad to see what makes him happy in this installment. He is a wonderful friend and I hope we get to see more from his world.

Love has a funny way of popping up when you least expect it to and Madison is leaning some hard lessons in this serial. I cannot wait to see what comes next for Madison and Logan. Each visit to their world has me longing for more.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.



No comments: