Monday, September 29, 2014

Covered Up with KyAnn Waters


 

Back to school favorite:  pens or notebooks? Notebooks!

 

I love fun spiral notebooks. I have them in my purse, in the door storage of the car, in drawers in the kitchen and a stash stacked in my office supplies. I’m never without a little notebook. I have a few beautiful notebooks of handmade paper. I almost hate to write in them because the paper is so beautiful.

 

Hiking or jumping in a pile of leaves?

 

I love hiking. I live on the bench of the Wasatch Mountains in northern Utah. I’m about a 3 minute walk to the trailhead. Contrary to this beauty out my front door is the incredible amount of fallen leaves that litter my yard every October. We usually have at least 50 black yard bags full of mulched leaves by the time we are done with fall clean-up. Piles of leaves just looks like yard work to me.

 

Halloween or Thanksgiving?

 

Thanksgiving! I love to eat. LoL. I love candy too, but Thanksgiving is in the midst of my favorite time of year. I love crisp mornings and sunny afternoons. I love when there is a hint of snow in the air.

 

Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?

 

I wish I could tolerate alcohol, but alas, I’d have to be a hot chocolate girl. But actually, I prefer hot tea. I have quite the collection of flavors to choose from. Right now, cinnamon apple is my favorite. I’ll get something pumpkin in October, by Christmas, I’ll be sipping on peppermint tea. Celestial Seasonings makes a fun Candy Cane flavor.

 

 

Who's book (besides one of yours) are you most looking forward to reading?

 

I’m looking forward to hot holiday stories. I love a naughty historical and am always browsing for a new author. I love a recommendation so if someone has a hot holiday story they loved, let me know.
 
 
 
Reach me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KyAnnWaters  and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/KyAnnWaters
 
 

No comments: