Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cover Up with Roe Valentine


Back to school favorite:  pens or notebooks?

 

This is so hard! I’m a sucker for both notebooks and pens. But, I think I will have to go with pens. I have every type of pen: rolling ball, felt tip, metal roller, and fountain. I also have pens that vary in price. The one common thread with these pens is I love to write in purple ink.

 

Hiking or jumping in a pile of leaves?

 

I’m not that athletic, so I will have to say jumping in a pile of leaves!

 

Halloween or Thanksgiving?

 

That’s a hard one too. On the one hand I love to dress up and the other I love to eat pumpkin pie. I refuse to choose J

 


Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?

 

 Neither. I’m a cider kind of girl.

 

Who's book (besides one of yours) are you most looking forward to reading?

I love anything by Sylvia Day. Looking forward to the next in the Crossfire series.

 

No comments: