Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Covered Up with Christy Effinger


Christy Effinger
Back to school favorite:  pens or notebooks?

 

Notebooks! I love a blank notebook. There are few things that make me want to write more than the sight of empty pages waiting to be filled.

 

Hiking or jumping in a pile of leaves?

 

Hiking. I enjoy a long walk in the woods, especially in fall when the leaves are brilliant and the squirrels are fat and sassy.

 

Halloween or Thanksgiving?

 

I love both, but Thanksgiving is my favorite. It’s such a peaceful holiday, and it ushers in one of the brightest and happiest times of year, the Christmas season.

 

Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?

 

Hot buttered rum. I’ve only had it once, but there’s something quaint and cozy about it that seems just right for a cool autumn evening. Hmm, now you’ve inspired me. I think I’ll attempt to make hot buttered rum at home. Sounds like a good blog post. I’ll be sure to take pictures.

 

 

Whose book (besides one of yours) are you most looking forward to reading?

 

Smolder on a Slow Burn by Lynda J. Cox. Lynda and I went to grad school together. She had her first novel published by The Wild Rose Press. I knew she was a good writer and I admired her work, so I added TWRP to my query list. I’m glad I did, because they accepted my first novel, too. Smolder on a Slow Burn is Lynda’s second book and I need to go order it right now. Thanks for reminding me.   

 

 

No comments: