Monday, December 22, 2014

Covered up With Ellen Cross



Back to school favorite:  pens or notebooks?

Pens were my favorite, hands down. Notebooks tended to get raggedy after ripping out pages too many times, but pens were a necessity I was constantly using. The better quality and more comfortable the grip were of the pen, the more hours I could spend writing. I also can't resist the allure of glittery and metallic inks *grins*.




Hiking or jumping in a pile of leaves?
 
Jumping in leaves lol. There is just something much more gratifying about allowing yourself to act like a little kid again, that melts away stress and puts a smile of your face. Of course, you then need to rake them up again, but that just means more jumping fun!

Halloween or Thanksgiving?
 
While we officially have neither in Australia, I do let my boys dress up and trick of treat at home, or with any friends who are participating. Last year we ended up having a spontaneous disco in my living room. The kids were full of sugar, and they brought out a set of multi-colored disco lights one of them had gotten for Christmas the year before. The youngest insisted on playing the intro to the Transformers cartoon series repeatedly while they jumped around my lounges and danced about. The sugar low hit hard a little while later, and I had a sleeping vampire, Gandalf, hobbit, and devil, all over my lounges and living room floor.

Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?
 
I have never tried hot buttered rum, but chocolate is like my kryptonite. I am weak to its sweet charms, it is my biggest migraine trigger, but it is oh so good! Toss in a few marshmallows on a cold winter's night, and it never fails to make you all gooey and happy inside.


Who's book (besides one of yours) are you most looking forward to reading?

Even though I read and write mainly MM romance, there are a few exceptions to that rule. One is Laurann Dohner. I simply love her New Species series, and am dying for Breeze and Brass's stories to come out.



No comments: