Friday, October 14, 2011

Blind Devotion A Wolfman Tale by Brannan Black

Publisher: Changeling Press
Date published: 2011
ISBN: 978-1-60521-654-6
Paranormal
E-book
Reviewed by Gabrielle
Obtained via publisher


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE! In this the continuation of Mei’s story we find her and her mates fighting for their lives. When Mace and Daniel come to their aid the three must make a choice to trust or to fight. Jay and Derek find themselves leaning on Mei more than they ever thought they would. All three will learn to trust as well as find out more about their own relationship.

This is a great installment in this series. It is set in the same world as the Wolfman tales but centers around Mei and her mates: Jay and Derek. I love Mei. Even though she is blind she still takes care of herself and after the virus hit that is not such an easy thing to do. When the going gets rough Mei takes charge and shows her love for the two men. As alpha as they are you can see how young Derek and Jay are. I hope to see more of this series so that we can watch these two mature. They are great men already so I am sure they will only get better as they age. They love Mei more than life and will do anything for her and she will do the same. The love that they share shines through out this book in everything that they say and do.

I loved seeing the three working through their relationship and finding what works for them. They still have much to work through but they love each other and show it. I enjoyed the way that the author brought the other characters from this world into this series. I loved seeing the characters that first brought me to this world and kept me coming back. Now I have a whole new set of them to enjoy as well.

I cannot wait to see what happens to Mei and her mates next.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.

No comments: