Friday, January 27, 2012

FINAL CUT MIAMI: VOODOO YOU LOVE? by Belinda McBride

Publisher: Changeling Press LLC
Date published: July 2011
ISBN: 978-1-59596-662-1
Paranormal
E-book
Reviewed by Gabrielle
Obtained via publisher


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!Working for Jedidiah is not always a walk in the park and this time is one of those. Jedidiah has given Antonio the task of finding a missing lawyer who seems to have disappeared on purpose. While Antonio searches for the missing lawyer he comes across an alluring woman named Coco. He cannot seem to get his mind off of her and when he finds out Coco has lost her inner animal he is determined to help her get it back but can they figure the puzzle out before time runs out on them and all is lost?

I really enjoyed this quick read. The author has once again brought the magical world of the shifters to life. The characters are so full of emotions and depth. Antonio may seem like a mean and intimidating man but we see the heart that he keeps hidden. He will do anything for Coco and fights for her the best that he can. Coco endeared herself to me right from the start. She is an adorable woman, smart and funny and more than willing to stand by her man. I loved their relationship. Not only is it a hot one but it is also full of playfulness and love. There were so many lines in this book that had me laughing out loud but I have to say that when Coco found out that Antonio was a tiger and she called him Tony it was hysterical. As the two begin to find out what has happened to Coco they also find themselves getting closer to each other. The bond of love and trust that the two start to build was a great read. I loved watching as the two find love. Not only did I love meeting Antonio and Coco but I also enjoyed revisiting with Jedidiah again. He is a great character and I loved his interaction with the couple. He proves that he is more than what many think that he is and everyone finds out that their past does not always stay in the past.

With some twists and turns that I did not expect this book was a great read that grabbed my attention right from the start and kept me glued to my seat turning the pages until the very end.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.

No comments: