Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SHIBARI AUCTION HOUSE 3: BEN by Sean Michael



Publisher: Changeling Press
Date published: July 6th, 2012
ISBN: 05799-01859
E-book
Contemporary, BDSM, M/M
Reviewed by Dawn (love2read28@gmail.com)
Obtained by Publisher




Three years ago, submissive Ben ran away from the one man who made him feel more than anyone else has when he felt himself falling in love with Master Lukas. Now he returns to the auction stage for a ‘one night only’ auction at the Shibari Auction House and tonight, Ben is going to find the one master who is determined to have his sub back where he belongs-in his arms and bed.

I absolutely love this series by author Sean Michael. It’s hot and sexy bdsm fun though I do have to caution you there are scenes that are very kinky so it may not be for everyone. This is an author who lets the characters talk and take over the story. The writing is tight, story flows smoothly and I have got to admit, all those kinky, sexy scenes had me racing outside to cool off for a spell at times. I do recommend a bucket of ice, a window open or your significant other by your side as you read this. The characters of Ben and Master Lukas are the star attractions here and this author lets them shine-warts and all. I love how Lukas is so determined to have Ben once for all and Ben for finally getting the nerve to let himself love Lukas. The connection these two have comes across the pages and made my heart melt for them both while the sex scenes alone had me fanning my face as I flipped the pages quickly to see what happens next for these two.

Out of all three books so far in the Shibari Auction House, I loved Ben’s story the most. You could tell Ben was finally ready, after seeing who won him at the auction, that he needed Master Lukas just as much as Lukas needed Ben. That deep connection is what caught my attention in those first few pages and the reader is taken on a journey that has Lukas devising ways to make Ben lose his control and win himself another day with Ben. This is an author who knows the ways around the BDSM world and captures it perfectly here. This is more than a sexy little interlude but a love story filled with complicated emotions and a powerful love that refuses to die. Mr. Michaels delivers a story so full of heart; you can’t help but fall in love with it as well.

I am eager to see what else this author has coming in the Shibari Auction House series in the future. If you enjoy hot, sexy yet tender tales with BDSM action, then let yourself explore this wonderful series by Sean Michael. I highly recommend it for those who enjoy a little kinkier edge to their M/M stories.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.

No comments: