Monday, April 1, 2013

Linda Nightingale Tells Us What we Want to Know



How would you describe yourself using only five words?   

Romantic dreamer writer and mother

Do you have any guilty pleasures?   

Too many to say—and some that I wouldn’t tell, but my worst are a love for fast, fancy cars and tall blond men with long hair.

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
   

I love sex.  J

How do you get yourself in the mood to write?  

 With a scented candle and music to fit the particular manuscript I’m working on.

If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why?   

I write so across the board from vampires to fallen angels to identical male/female twins, it’s hard to say.  Gemini Rising is the only full length novel I have at moment.  I guess I’d recommend The Night Before Doomsday about the angels who fell because of lust.  My vampire paranormal romance will be available in July, and Sinners’ Opera is the book of my heart.


No comments: