Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The 411 on Nikki Duncan

How would you describe yourself using only five words? 

Driven. Crazed. Of the devil. ;)

Do you have any guilty pleasures?  

A hot bath in a quiet house.

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.
 

I saw a dragon. It was green and seething, fire breathing, monstrous in sight.

How do you get yourself in the mood to write?
 

I sit down and write. Deadlines are great motivators. Music and no distractions help. Sitting and putting fingers to keys is the biggest key though.

If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why? 

This is always a tough question. I love every story for different reasons and they all seem to bring a little something different to the table. If I have to name one, I would say Sounds to Die By from the Sensory Ops series. It was one of the most challenging stories I've written, with a blind hero. It's fun, suspenseful and sexy. 

 

No comments: