Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wine, Roses and Romance with Bianca Swan



How would you describe yourself using only five words?  

 Passionate, loving, fearful, hopeful and romantic.

Do you have any guilty pleasures?
   

All of my pleasures are guilty!  My guiltiest pleasure is a Mimosa with my favorite male friend early on a Sunday morning…or maybe when we turn out the lights on Saturday night!

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you
.   

I’m shy.

How do you get yourself in the mood to write?
   

I tempt my muse with a glass of wine and some roses.

If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why?   

On Wings of Desire, the latest.  But if they prefer a sexy Spanish horseman, perhaps Hot Spanish Nights would work, or Celestial Sin for angels!


No comments: