Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Covered Up with Charlie Cochet




 

Beach or Mountains?

It would depend on which beach or mountain. White sandy beaches with calm, clear water sounds heavenly. Though I’ve been to far more beaches than I have mountains, so maybe I’d like to experience a little more of the latter.

Volleyball or Surfing?

I’ve played volleyball, but haven’t surfed. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that doing either would instantly shatter the illusion of grace I work so hard to maintain—and occasionally even manage to pull off. My ideal beach activity would either be lounging with a cool drink, preferably a cocktail, or building a sand castle. 

Bein De Soleil or Coppertone?

I’m going to go with Coppertone, seeing as I’ve not heard of the Bein De Soleil. This is probably revealing far too much of my beach activity.

Bikini or one piece?

One piece for sure. Sand, unpredictable waves, lack of grace? There are just too many natural elements working against me, and I really have no desire to end up with a bikini mishap. I also prefer the one piece because of all the gorgeous vintage styles you can get.

Atlantic, Pacific or Mediterranean

Any ocean where the water’s warm, clean, and has that beautiful blue-green hue.

Whose book (not one of yours) are you looking forward to reading this summer?

I have so many books on my to-be-read list it’ll be a challenge figuring out what to read first. I’m also pretty sure I’ll end up by twice as many books as I end up reading!

1 comment:

Charlie Cochet said...

Thank you so much for having me! It was a real treat! :D