Saturday, January 18, 2014

Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill



Publisher: Penguin
Date published: December 2013
ISBN: 978-0-425-26068-5
Erotic romance
Print
Reviewed by Gabrielle

Obtained via publisher

Rating: 4 Hearts



Once again I found myself falling into another wonderful story by author Joey W. Hill. Unrestrained gives us the story of Athena and Dale. Athena was always a strong woman in and out of the bedroom. She has barely given her submissive wants a thought, that is until she meets Dale and finds that her fantasy may become reality. With his help Athena may be able to explore her submissive side. It is not going to be easy but Dale is more than ready to show Athena just what a Dom he is.



I am a big fan of this author and knew that I was going to get an emotional ride with this book and I was not disappointed. To say that Athena and Dale’s story is a hot read is an understatement. I love Athena. She is a strong woman who is trying to find herself and understand just what she needs and wants. Dale is a good man and is more than up to the challenge of Athena. The trust that grows between the two soon blossoms into so much more. I enjoyed watching not only Athena and Dale’s relationship begin to grow but also many of the other relationships that change throughout the story. Characters such as Sheila and Jimmy bring a lot of dimension to this story. As I read this book I could not help but root for the Athena and Dale to grab the brass ring of love. You seldom find what these two have found in each other.


This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.

No comments: