Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Most Romantic Love Scene-Entry Three

Entry Three


Title: The Hawk's Bride 
Author: Rebecca L. Gillan







“Would you like a pony?” he asked out of the blue.
“A pony?” she repeated dubiously. “Why would I want a pony?”
“You always wanted a pony,” Luc said.
“Lucan! I was six!” she said, exasperated. “I’m twenty-five! What would I do with a pony now? I certainly can’t ride it,” she dismissed.
“I was thinking of those seeing eye ponies the humans have,” he remarked. “A dog wouldn’t do. It wouldn’t live very long and would not be a good companion for my little kitty-Cait.”
“Luc, I’ve no idea what you are talking about.”
“I saw a television special on it once. A group of humans in the Americas have begun training ponies as guide animals for the blind.”
“What is television?” Cait asked. The rest she understood, but not that.
“It’s a box humans watch things—never mind that. Would you like a pony trained to be your eyes?” She felt Luc grasp her hand and pull it to his mouth. She reached up and found his cheek with her free hand, trying to guess if he was serious or not. It wasn’t a bad idea, really. She had always wanted a pony. Her father had always said no because they had no practical use. Cait felt a grin spread across her face. That wouldn’t be a very good excuse now, not if the thing was trained to be her eyes. She felt Luc’s mouth turn up in answer to her grin. He moved closer, and she felt him kiss her nose.
“I’ll be getting you a pony, then,” he said, amusement slipping back into his voice. She moved her head just a bit to the side and kissed him. She found Luc’s shoulders and followed them down, slowly exploring his body. Luc groaned as she brushed her fingers over his nipple. Hm, he must like that as much as she did. Did he like it to be licked, too?
“Cait,” he gulped a moment later. “What are you doing?” She could hear his breathing speed up as she licked and nibbled her way down his chest.
She chuckled darkly. “I’m looking at my mate. Do you mind? I don’t seem to be able to use my eyes, so I thought to use my hands and…other parts.”
“I don’t mind at all,” he stammered, surrendering to her touch.

No comments: