Monday, November 17, 2014

Covered Up With Karen Dryden



Back to school favorite:  pens or notebooks?


I love pens. Right now I have several on my desk. My love to use black for writing, red for editing, and blue for marketing. If I work hard enough I can find a reason to use green and yellow pens too.



Hiking or jumping in a pile of leaves?

I love jumping into a pile of leaves. As a kid, my sisters and I would rake all the leaves and then jump into the pile. We’d make a mess all over the lawn and then have to rake them into a pile again.

When my kids were old enough to rake leaves, I have did it again. Of course, after all the fun we go inside and have hot chocolate and popcorn.

Halloween or Thanksgiving?


Halloween. I love decorating the house, buying the candy, eating the candy, buying more candy.  I dress up the dog with moose ears, don my witch’s hat and answer the door. I love seeing all the kids in costumes every year.


Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?

Hot chocolate is my downfall. It settles me down like nothing else.

  

Who's book (besides one of yours) are you most looking forward to reading?

 I’ve just downloaded Don’t Let Go by Nona Raines and am looking forward to getting the 12 Brides of Christmas.




No comments: