Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Touch Of Her Hands by Missy Martine



Publisher: Siren Publishing, Inc.
Date published: January 2014
ISBN: 978-1-62741-077-9
Contemporary, Paranormal, Shape-shifter
Reviewed by Gabrielle

EBook

Obtained via publisher

Rating: 4 Hearts


We are once again visiting the Wind River Pack in this book. Children from the packs have been taken and when they are found they quickly become very ill. Now the evil has struck the Wind River Pack. As talks go on to find a cure for the children and the culprits who did this, Zach remembers a young woman from his past. She has a special gift and just might be able to help the children. There is only one problem; she has been in hiding for years and Zach must convince those protecting her to let him see her. Zach must try, if only to find out why he feels that it so important that he see her once again.



I loved Zach right from the start. He is a good man who fights to protect those that he cares for. Aurelia is a strong woman and a great match for Zach. The attraction that the two have is evident from the very start. I enjoyed watching that attraction turn into so much more as their story goes on. As the two fight their way back to Zach’s home their feelings deepen and strengthen. Zach will do anything for Aurelia and no matter what, he will always love her.


I enjoyed seeing many of the family members that we have met before and hope that they get their stores told as well. We also get to visit another pack that I hope we get to see more of. This story takes a few twists at the end that I did not see coming and certainly surprised me. I am so glad that Missy Martine continued her Wind River Pack series. I have loved this series from the very start and this book reminds me just why this author and series is an automatic buy for me.


This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.


No comments: