Monday, November 3, 2014

Covered up with Nancy Fraser



Back to school favorite:  pens or notebooks?

Definitely notebooks. I have stacks of them with story ideas, passages. Plus, I love to journal when the muse is on vacation. Journaling is a great way to get past writer’s block.

Hiking or jumping in a pile of leaves?

Hiking … unless you step in something, you’ve got nothing sticking to your clothes but hard-earned sweat!



Halloween or Thanksgiving?

Halloween … all the way. I love the craziness of it all, the chance to be something other than yourself. I worked at a children’s hospital for 22 years. It was expected that we’d dress up in costume for the benefit of the children (yeah, right … we did it for ourselves). I’ve been everything from the standard clown, to a Christmas tree with lights, to a box of McDonald’s French fries (my personal favorite).


Hot buttered rum or hot chocolate?

Hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys, please.

Whose book (besides one of yours) are you most looking forward to reading?

I’ve spent my summer reading time discovering new authors. Not all will stick with me but a few have stood out. I fell in love with Gina Conkle’s Viking romances, and then her Regency, Meet the Earl at Midnight. Now I’m looking forward to her new book, The Lady Meets Her Match.


3 comments:

Nancy Fraser said...

Thank you for having me on your blog today. I look forward to checking back later for more comments.

Susan Coryell said...

I'm with you on Halloween. Just attended a neighborhood party with 50+ geezers all dressed up in costume and excited as kids. (I was a flower child--not too far from ancient reality!). Nice, concise post!

MJ Schiller said...

I always love the interviews here because the questions are not the norm. I am surprised by how often people say hot chocolate with Bailey's. That is what I used to drink every night, even in the summer. Now I'm watching my calories so I do a protein hot chocolate instead. Not nearly as fun. Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with us!