Friday, September 25, 2015

NIGHT’S END by Yasmine Galenorn




An Indigo Court Novel
Berkley
July 1st, 2014
978-0-425-25923-8
Paranormal Romance
Paperback ARC
Reviewed by Dawn (love2read28@gmail.com)
Obtained by Publisher
4 Hearts



As the new queens of the Fae, Cicely, Queen of Winter & Rhiannon, Queen of Summer, are embracing their destiny and trying to adjust as Queens in their respective courts. But the final battle with Myst, the Idigo Court’s Queen, is coming as Myst brings her final assault against Cicely, Rhiannon and their friends for the Golden Wood and ultimately, the world. It will take all they have to defeat Myst for is she should prevail in this epic fight, the world as they know it will be destroyed.

I got to admit I fell in love with Ms. Galenorn’s latest series filled with vampires, fae and more that got me hooked right from the first book, Night Myst. She has a way of creating characters and worlds that just thrills me as it completely intrigues me till the very end. With her final book in the Indigo Court series, she delivers an epic finish as her main characters battle the spidery queen as friends fall under the tide of blood. NIGHT’S END delivers a mind blowing, thrill ride from start to finish. I could not put this book down. I just had to see what would happen to my favorite characters as they battle Myst and her minions.

This is an author who knows how to create characters that just resonate with life, filled with vulnerabilities and emotions that resonate with the readers. Ms. Galenorn throws a few twists in the story that just had me flipping the pages just to see where she would lead the reader. I can’t gush enough over this talented author. From the moment I picked up her book, Witchling, I fell in love with her masterful storytelling and a cast of characters that just fly off the pages of her books. With each book I have read by this author, she delivers a kick-butt story that just sucked me in and didn’t let go of my imagination. This is truly one of those authors’ who knows how to create stories that just capture the readers’ imagination.

NIGHT’S END
is chock full of twists, turns and more that the reader will experience as the cast of characters race toward the climatic ending. It’s a breathtaking ride from start to finish and I have to admit it is just as hot as the first six books in the series. The characters gradually grow with each book and in this final story; we see Cicely and Rhiannon grow into their roles as Fae Queens of Winter and Summer. Magic, allies with other supernatural entities and more make this series a must read to those who love paranormal books. If you are looking for a series that gives you all that and more then I recommend any of this author’s books/series. She is truly an author who gives her readers a ton of great reading adventures as well as characters to fall in love with.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement


No comments: