Friday, July 15, 2016

Brand by Sierra Cartwright




Publisher: Totally Bound
Date published: August 2015
ISBN: 978-1-78430-656-4
Erotic Romance, BDSM
Ebook
Reviewed by Gabrielle (meingee@yahoo.com)
Weblink: https://www.totallybound.com/book/brand

Obtained via publisher
Rating: 4 1/2  Hearts



Sofia works hard at being one of the top event coordinators in the area. She is never put off her game, that is until Cade Donovan enters the picture. Meeting him at Lara and Connor’s party has certainly given her something to think about. Cade sure makes an impression on Sofia and when he needs her help in planning the party at the ranch Sofia’s control begins to slip. Only that may not be such a bad thing as she first thinks. Cade has a strong effect on her and it seems Sofia might just have the same effect on Cade. The sparks fly but can they turn into a fire that can withstand it all?
I really enjoyed this Sofia and Cade’s story. They make a wonderful couple. Sofia is a strong woman and curious enough to let her try things that she longs for. Cade is more than he appears. He is much more than what he shows the world. Watching their relationship blossom made for a wonderful read. The ups and downs that these two deal with in their relationship pulled me in and had me hoping for love.  As Cade shows Sofia what it is like to be his submissive she learns to trust Cade and asks for that trust in return but can he finally let his guard down and allow someone in?  I eagerly turned the pages as I watched the two fight for their love.
Not only did I enjoy Sofia and Cade but many of the supporting characters had my attention. I love all the Donovan’s and enjoyed Sofia’s family interactions. The banter and the bonding of all the characters added nicely to this story.  Any love worth having is a love worth fighting for and Sofia and Cade learn this the hard way.


This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.



1 comment:

Sierra said...

Awww!! Thank you for taking time from your busy life to read Brand. I love that you saw some of the nuances I tried to work into the book... I'm just grinning and, actually, some tears to. Thank you. <3