Thursday, July 14, 2016

Firestorm (2nd Edition) by The Changelings



Publisher: Changeling Press
Date published: July 16 , 2016
ISBN: 03148-01001
Paranormal
Ebook
Reviewed by Gabrielle (meingee@yahoo.com)
Weblink: https://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1001
Obtained via publisher
Rating: 3.5 Hearts

Paranormal and fantasy rule in this anthology full of hot and sexy stories. Readers are treated to shifters and magical creatures that will grab your attention and not let go. Each of these stories pulled me into a new and magical world where sex ruled. Attraction and love are intermixed in these stories so whether you are looking for a quick hook up or a hot scene between a loving couple readers can enjoy it all. Every one of these stories brought something to the table and I would be hard pressed to pick just one favorite.  Love and lust play a big role in these stories.

I enjoyed my visit to each new world included in this anthology. With each new story I got a small glimpse into some wondrous worlds. Many that I would love to explore in some more. I enjoyed seeing the bonds that were formed and also the ones that were strengthened in these novellas. While these stories were short sexy snippets of these worlds they were more than just about the sex many of the characters had some depth and emotions to them as well. The authors do a good job of  bringing you into their worlds and keeping you entertained.

As quick as these reads were they still made an impression  on this reader and  I quickly found myself lost in the characters and their adventures.  The characters are well rounded and the plots move at a nice pace. I was never lost or bored with these reads. Making this anthology a fun and hot read.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement of this book.
 

No comments: