Monday, July 25, 2016

REUNION PASS by Emily March



An Eternity Springs Novel
April 5th, 2016
978-1-250-07297-9
Contemporary Romance
St. Martins
Mass Market Paperback
Reviewed by Dawn (love2read28@gmail.com)
Obtained by library
4.5 Hearts



For Lori Reese, Chase Timberlake was everything to her. He was her first love/boyfriend but when life through them a few curveballs, well they just drifted apart. Now six years later, Lori is now in Eternity Springs as the new veterinarian and Chase is running around the world as an adventure photographer. But then Chase’s jet-setting lifestyle brings terror and tragedy and he returns to Eternity Springs a shattered man. Damaged beyond repair or so he thinks. But Lori can’t help but find that Chase isn’t broken but damaged and all he needs is the healing power of Eternity Springs and the one person who can help heal him. But Lori can’t help but think that once Chase is healed that he will fly away once again and leave her with a broken heart once again.

I always adore coming back to Eternity Springs and in REUNION PASS, we find Chase and Lori finding their way to one another again after life drew them apart. With an amazing cast of characters to bring to life this wonderful town, Ms. March delivers a strong story about healing the soul, letting go of the past and reach for a future. The story is full of twists and turns, heartfelt scenes that are so emotional there was several times I had to stop, put the book down and sob. There is so much in this series that I enjoy I would be here forever telling you all the little details and whatnot that just hit all my love buttons. Sometimes I come across a series that just resonates with me and I can not get enough of the books. Eternity Springs is right up there for me as my auto-buy. Ms. March delivers a strong, emotional story that just pulls you in and doesn’t let you go even as you find yourself smiling amid the tears in the end.

REUNION PASS is fast paced story and with strong storytelling that makes your heart melt as well as characters that just steals your heart. With scenes and memories that show the love that bloomed early for Lori and Chase to the scenes where they reconnect as friends years later, Ms. March delivers a story that stirs your emotions and delivers a one-two punch to the heart. The question that lingers while I flipped the pages of REUNION PASS is will a second chance give the peace and healing these two people need? I devoured this latest installment in a way that cost me food and sleep. I just needed to see where these two characters ended up and I can surely say it was the best ride of my life.

REUNION PASS delivers an emotional story that will touch your heart with beloved characters bringing their own brand of healing, advice and more to these two people who are just perfect for one another. With the right amount of tension, sexy scenes and more, Ms. March delivers a strong heartfelt story that lingers long after the last page is read. Now I can not wait to see where she goes in future books and return once again to the one place where my heart finds peace and that is in Eternity Springs.

This is an objective review and not an endorsement


No comments: